My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mardi, juin 06, 2006

My House Of Cards

Hi everyone. Not gonna stay long, but I wanted to post up a few new photos for your visual stimulation and enjoyment (ooh la la!)

Here are some of my newest card creations! (Remember, you can click on the photo and get a larger view!)

A sorority sister of mine, Lucy, graduated from Baker University on May 21st (see how long it's been since I've posted?!) and here is the front of the card I made for her:

Card For Lucy's Graduation - Outside

Stampin' Up products used include the following: cardstock (Pixie Pink and the now-retired Mint Melody), inks (Handsome Hunter and Pink Passion), stamp set (the soon-to-retire "Little Layers Plus"), eyelets (in Mellow Moss and Pretty In Pink), Stampin' Dimensionals, and the crimper. The cream-colored cardstock, glue dots, and the beautiful stick-on rose letters aren't from SU.

And here's the inside:

Card For Lucy's Graduation - Inside

The "Congratulations" stamp, black ink, glue dots, and silver brad aren't from SU.

Yesterday, I posted a photo of the three wonderful gifts my new Secret Pal sent to me via our friends over at amazon.com. Her name and address were on the packing slip, so unfortunately, the secret is revealed. That's OK! I couldn't resist the urge to make a card for her to thank her for her kindness. I hope she likes it, and that she knows how much I love her gifts! Here's the card:

Card To Thank My SP-Spoiler!

SU products used include cardstock (Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Regal Rose, and Sahara Sand), stamp set ("Alphabet Soup"), pink gingham ribbon, buttons (Pale Plum), Stampin' Dimensionals, and The Tearing Edge. The glue dots and markers aren't from SU. I used my Sizzix die-cutter to shape the hearts.

On the topic of "thank-yous," my boss' husband did a major favor for my family today, and here's the card I made to thank him. I sure hope he knows how much we appreciate him!

Card For Doug

SU products used include cardstock (Bravo Burgundy and Sahara Sand), stamp set ("Alphabet Soup"...can't tell that I love that set, can ya?), ink (Bravo Burgundy), and buttons (Ballet Blue, Handsome Hunter, and Night Of Navy). The glue dots and silver brad aren't from SU.

And here's a card I made for the SP that I'm spoiling. I've been awful about getting gifts out to her! Grrr! I need to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n!

Card For My SP

I used the following SU products: cardstock (Creamy Caramel and Sahara Sand), stamp set ("Farm Fresh," which is now retired), The Tearing Edge, Stampin' Dimensionals, and the Versamark pad. The markers are from a local craft store.

I'm also nearly finished with a card for Curt's cousin Jeremy and his bride-to-be, who will take their vows this weekend in Nebraska. I'll try to get that posted before we leave for the big ceremony on Friday.

OK, I am off for a late dinner. Have a great one, folks!

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 09:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ooh the cards are so pretty! You do such lovely work! Glad to see you're posting, I missed reading what you had to say.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home