My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

lundi, mai 15, 2006

W-i-i-i-i-i-r-e-d!

OK, so it's 11:31 in the p.m. on a Sunday night before a VERY early day at the office tomorrow (I have to in-process new employees tomorrow because the person usually responsible for doing that has jury duty), but I canNOT sleep. Maybe it's the excitement of the day (or all the caffeine I enjoyed during the Mothers' Day festivities). Anyway, I thought I'd go ahead and punch out a card for my new Secret Pal. Yep, it's SP time again. I am so excited to be meeting a new Pal and spoiling her rotten. It's really been fun being involved in the past SPs and meeting new people (and spoiling them and being spoiled BY them!) Anyway, here's the introductory card I'll be sending her tomorrow....just to say "hi" and "can't wait to get to know you." I hope she likes it!

First Card For New SP (SP8!) - Outside

First Card For New SP (SP8!) - Inside

Stampin' Up products used include the following: stamp sets ("Birthday Best" and "Sincere Salutations" on the outside and "Paris In The Spring" on the inside) and cardstock (Pixie Pink and Pretty In Pink) and pink gingham ribbon (outside) and buttons (Mellow Moss and Pretty In Pink, also outside) and The Tearing Edge (both in- and outside). The glue dots, markers, brads, and white cardstock aren't from SU. I used my Sizzix machine to cut out the tag die.

I hope she will like it! Now, what shall I get for her as a first gift...?