My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mardi, mai 02, 2006

"Idol" Chatter

Hi everyone. We're at t-minus-twenty before "Idol," so this'll be a quickie. A little birdie reports that my beautiful Taylor will be performing "Something" by The Beatles and "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry. I don't know how I feel about those choices. At this point in the game, we're left with five AMAZINGLY talented performers. Every song choice HAS to be perfect. I am worried, but I am backing my Soul Patrolman 950%. VOTE FOR TAYLOR, everyone!

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

Today, I was asked to consider taking over as Chapter Adviser at our Baker chapter. Wow. I'm over-the-top excited and am so thrilled and honored that they even thought of me. So much to consider...(*sigh*) If you've ever served as a chapter adviser to a Greek organization, I'd love to pick your brain and get your insights. What kind of time commitment are we talking about here? What specific duties and roles do these folks fill? My "little sis" (who was also my beautiful Maid-Of-Honor at my wedding) was an adviser back in Indianapolis for a few years. I'll get her insight too. In the meantime, sooo much to consider...

Gonna grab a quick bite to eat and then it's off to Idol! SOUL PATROL!