My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

dimanche, mars 12, 2006

On The Road Again...

Hi everyone. Hope that you're having a great weekend. It's been a scary day for us. We've had three (count 'em, three!) tornado sirens go off today, and have spent much of the day in the basement (joy of all joys - thank God for televisions and computers). It looks like the bad weather has passed and we've actually decided to grill out tonight. Curt's outside getting some reportedly "very yummy pork chops" up and going. That'll be nice.

I leave tomorrow for yet another work-related trip. This time, it's off to the rainy coffee capital of the world, Seattle. I'm taking the DEU training that I've been bloviating about now for the past few weeks, and believe it or not, I am actually looking forward to it. (Yes, I know...you're surprised...hell, I'm surprised!) It'll be a good experience and I am looking forward to actually formally diving in to this new part of my professional field. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I travel tomorrow. I'll try to blog this week and keep you all posted on how I am doing.

Have a great rest-of-the-weekend, friends!

-Jen

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 03:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hi Jen,
I hope you have an awesome trip! Have some coffee for me. Yum!
Your Pal.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home