My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mercredi, mars 08, 2006

Michael McDonald, Look Out!

Taylor Hicks, thy name is megastar.

I've loved Taylor ever since he waltzed into his Las Vegas audition for "American Idol". Tonight, he absolutely blew me away. The other men aren't even worthy of comment tonight. Taylor was just fantastic. Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. The fact that he's not like anyone else sets him apart immediately. Is he conventionally attractive? Coordinated? No. But he's fabulous. His completely infectious smile and personality make him a true "American idol." He appeals to the masses. He absolutely loves what he's doing and it just freely resonates from him. And he's got the pipes to back it all up. So tonight, my blog post is alllll about the Soul Patrol's favorite brother, Taylor Hicks. He's got my vote, 900%.