My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mercredi, mars 15, 2006

Livin' La Dolce Vita

Hi everyone. I know I almost never post twice in one day, but I just had to come back and share something with all of you.

Thai food's not my thing, and since it's Thai night here at my hotel, my options were delivery pizza (no thanks) or to hoof it to a close-by restaurant. I took the suggestions of my friends at the front desk of my nice hotel, and off I went to La Dolce Vita. It was fantastic. Above fantastic. I got there early enough to basically have the place to myself. The food was FANTASTIC (I had Pollo Saltimbocca, sub roasted potatoes for the spinach). The portion was huge (I've got enough for lunch tomorrow). It was just fantastic. So if you're ever in the Seattle area and are hungry for Italian, definitely stop by La Dolce Vita!