My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

dimanche, mars 19, 2006

Back Home Agaiiiiin...In Kan-Sas Ciiity!

Hi everyone. Well, I'm home! Safe and sound and happy. Hope that you've all had a great weekend so far. Erin's visiting her grandparents this weekend, and so we're leaving momentarily to go and pick her up (I miss her something fierce and I can't wait to see her). Just wanted to post a few of the photos I took last week in Seattle before trekking up to Grandma's house. Enjoy!

(Oh, these photos were taken with my camera phone. I am amazed at how well they came out!)

Here we go...

Here are two shots of the Space Needle:

Space Needle, Shot One

Space Needle, Shot Two

Our class was on the 28th floor of the Henry Jackson Federal Building in downtown Seattle. Here's a shot of the Bay from our classroom:

View Of The Bay, DEU Training

Last Wednesday was "National Coffee Break Day." As you know, I am not much of a coffee fiend. But hell, I was in Seattle. You know, the Starbucks-Capital-of-the-World! So on this beloved day of days, we trekked out and brought back free coffee. Here's a goofy shot from inside the Starbucks across the street from the Federal Building (and no, that's NOT me in the photo...I took the photo):

National Coffee Break Day, 2006

When we got back, I took a goofy shot of my desk. Here's everything your Jennifer needs to succeed in DEU training - her (very large) training book, a nifty highlighter, caffeine (hell, it's either a Coke or this free Starbucks, so why the hell not?), and her faaaaaaavorite lotion, "First Kiss" from Sunrise Soap!

Jen In Class

Have a great day, everyone!