My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mardi, février 07, 2006

Happy, Happy Day!

Two wonderful people in my life are celebrating the anniversaries of their births today. How blessed am I to have these amazing people in my life!

Happy birthday to my beautiful, kind, selfless, warm, and incredibly loving husband. I am so blessed and thrilled to have shared these last six years with you. My prayer is that we share many more years of health and love and life together. I am so honored to be your lady. I love you forever, Curtis.

And happy birthday too to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Lynda. Although there are many miles between us, she is never far from my thoughts and will always and forever be "the sister God never gave me."

I love you guys! Happy, happy, happy birthday!

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Happy birthday to your husband!!! I just love birthdays!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home