My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mercredi, décembre 14, 2005

Merry Christmas To Me...

HUMAN RESOURCE CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE

PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES (PHR)

PRELIMINARY SCORE REPORT


Candidate: Jennifer MaidenNameDeleted-MarriedNameDeleted

HRCI ID: TestingIdentificationNumberDeleted

Date: 12/12/2005 10:32:25 AM

Exam: PHR

Site: 0705

Status: Pass

Congratulations! A preliminary analysis of your test results shows that you were successful in achieving the passing score established by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) examination.

Your examination responses will be verified by Professional Examination Service (PES) and your official score report will be mailed to you in approximately two to three weeks.


Thanks to all of you who loved me, supported me, encouraged me, and believed in me. I 200% didn't think I would pass this test, and I'm 900% grateful and thankful for those of you who believed in me when I didn't. You know who you are, and you are loved. Thank you.

I'm safe and sound and FREEZING MY TOOKUS OFF in cold Indianapolis. Oh, and I think Doctor Aleve and the Nursing Nazi knew what they were talking about after all. I'm not out of the woods yet, but the pain I am feeling now is nowhere NEAR what it was last week. This week's additional training on the DoD's new personnel system is going well (today we discussed my single, most favorite part of HR - adverse actions!), and it's been wonderful seeing Mom and Dad again, as always. Tomorrow, apparently the entire agency is receiving synchronized BRAC briefings telling us who-is-closing-when. Shame on me for saying this, but it might actually be nice to be here in Indianapolis receiving this briefing versus being back home where BRAC is affecting us personally (Indy's not closing - lucky them.) I'm sure there'll be much commotion Friday afternoon when I return...

Be well, friends.

-J