My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mardi, novembre 15, 2005

Farewell, Indian Summer (Subtitled: Who Turned The Lights Out?)

Well, it's looking like those warm and sunshine-y days of November are over and done with. Today, it was downright bonechilling here in the metro KC area. And we had some rain and snow (!!!). Tonight, not ten minutes after I stepped foot in the door, the entire city of Gardner experienced a blackout. Thanks to some deliciously scented Yankee Candles and one very large (unscented) flashlight, we survived the 30-or-so-minute darkness. We're back on now, and it looks like all systems are a-go. And a-go is what I'm about to do...go off for dinner and my evening with my family. Snuggle up to you and yours and be warm, friends. Goodnight! :)