My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

jeudi, novembre 10, 2005

Arf?

Sick. As. A. DOG. God-damned flu. This has not been a good week, folks. I've been sick all week and yesterday, on my first day back to the office, I was in a three-car accident on the drive in to the office! I told the police officer that I should have just stayed the hell in bed! Lucikly, no one was seriously hurt and all of our cars are OK (and it won't be MY insurance premiums that rise!) Just not been a good week, folks. The good news is that tomorrow's a Federal holiday, so at this time tomorrow a.m., your favorite Minty Fresh Sweetheart will be FAST ASLEEP. Which is where she should be now. Unfortunately, the office and my 100-mile-long "To Do" list beckon, so off I go to work...

Have a good one, folks.