My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

lundi, août 22, 2005

Not My Bo!

I know I said I'd be headin' off for an evening of family snuggle time, but another story has caught my eye and I needed to pass it along to you.

Apparently my Olivia's not the only one in need of your prayers. Bo Bice is apparently recovering from an emergency surgery and is in need of your love and prayers as well. I've been down the "Bo Bice Road" with all of you on many an occasion. I love him and he's amazing and, well, just please pray for him.

(Additional details are available here and here and here and here.)

Cards and written well-wishes may be sent to Bo at the following address:

Bo Bice
c/o Donny Acton
New Hope Church
5100 Cahaba Valley Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35242


And with that, I am really off. Goodnight, friends.