My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mardi, juillet 26, 2005

Photos On The Run!

Hi folks. Just have a quick sec (chicken is in the oven - YUM!). In the last few days, I've promised to post photos of my latest Stampin' Up cards. Without further ado...

Card - Grandpa Smith's Wedding

Here is the card I made for Grandpa Smith's wedding a few weeks back. SU products used include Bliss Blue (now retired) cardstock, Pretty In Pink Buttons, The Tearing Edge, Gold Glory embossing powder, and the heating tool. The cream-colored cardstock, stamp, and colored pencils are not from SU.

Front - Card For S.

Yesterday, I blogged about a dear friend and colleague who took a hard tumble and broke her leg in two places. Here's the front of the card I made for her. Our office all signed the card, and everyone said I'd done a good job. I hope she likes it! (SU products used include Mint Melody, Bliss Blue, and Pretty In Pink cardstock, Pink Passion ink, the "Friend To Friend" stamp set, Pretty In Pink and Bliss Blue buttons, The Tearing Edge, and Stampin' Dimensionals) The cream-colored cardstock isn't from SU.

Inside - Card for S.

And here's the inside of her card, sans office signatures. :)

OK - chicken's done. I am off to chow with my hungry clan. Will try to blog more later!

-Jen :)