My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mardi, juin 07, 2005

A Frisky, Healthy Puppy

Just a quick post to update you - Maggy's home. And fine, albeit a little sleepy. They did a panel of bloodwork on her and all of her enzyme and hormone levels were as they should be, thank God. Dr. Vodraska said that she didn't have Pancreatitis, but rather just a slight tummy infection. (I bet one of the kids gave her something to eat at the party Saturday *grrr* - that will NOT happen again!). Anyway, they gave her some antibiotics and IV fluids and she did very well. My sweet little Boston lady! When we came to pick her up, she was so excited. Happy and bouncy and playing with the staff and us and the other little ones in the waiting room. We've got our girl back. If you read my earlier post and gave a good thought or sent a prayer to my little Maggy, thank you so much. And also a big, big thank you to Dr. Mertz, Dr. Vodraska, Kayla, Cindy, and Becky at the Gardner Animal Hospital. We are so, so thankful for you all!

I need to take and upload four new photos. I've got my Project Linus blanket ready to go (yay!) and also crocheted (and actually finished, go me) my first official crochet dishcloth. (Hey, it's a finished product!) Also, I'd like to scan and upload the two cards we made at my Stampin' Up party Saturday. I'll try to do that later. I also owe Robyn an EMAIL!

I'm off. Later!