My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

jeudi, mars 31, 2005

Our Angel Returns To Heaven

God bless you, beautiful Terri. May your spirit run free and your soul live in peace with the angels.

To the Schindler family, I send my love and prayers. May God bless you with peace and comfort and strength during this incomprehensibly difficult time. I know I'm just one of many supportive strangers to you, but my heart and love go out to you more than I can say. Even though I may be just one person, I won't forget your daughter or the brave fight that you fought to save her life.

Finally, to all those who have loved and prayed for Terri in these few years with me, my love, thoughts, prayers, and energies are with you as well. Please love the people God has blessed you with. Your family and friends are the greatest gifts God can give you...even above health and life. There's no point to living if you can't live in love. God knows this, and places people in our lives accordingly. If you have been blessed with the gift of love...ANY love...please honor it today and always. Make that long overdue phone call. Give an extra hug and kiss (or two or twenty). Contact your attorneys, make known your final wishes, and enjoy the blessings and graces of good and healthy lives.