My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

lundi, mars 28, 2005

Jen's Perpetual Life's List

I meant to post this earlier and completely forgot. This is my perpetual life's "to-do" list. It's not all-inclusive, nor does it reflect the dreams I had prior to, oh, about age 20 or so. As new events and ideas come along, this list will be reflected accordingly. Here's yet another chance for you, gentle reader, to get to know your Jennifer a little bit better. Enjoy!

Before I die, I want to...

1. ...graduate from college (5/14/95)
2. ...get an amazing job (8/7/95)
3. ...get an even more amazing job (2/8/99)
3. ...finish my internship (2/8/01)
4. ...marry "The Man Of My Dreams" (4/7/01)
5. ...become a mother (9/18/01)
6. ...buy a home of my own (1/15/03)
7. ...serve as President of my sorority's local alumnae chapter (4/26/03)
7. ...be elected or appointed to an Area or National Officer position in my sorority
8. ...be promoted to the GS-12 grade level (11/16/03)
9. ...be promoted to the GS-13 grade level
10. ...finish my Master's
11. ...earn my Doctorate
12. ...become an adult literacy volunteer and help bring the gift of reading to others
13. ...weigh 135 pounds
14. ...visit New York City
15. ...see Josh Groban in concert (2/4/04)
16. ...sing live and in-person with Josh Groban
17. ...own my own business
18. ...forgive Vicky (but not forget - note the difference)
19. ...forgive Scott (and forget, too...)
20. ...re-establish contact with Doug
21. ...become completely fluent in the French language
22. ...start my own business
23. ...see my parents holding my grandchildren in their arms
24. ...go to Australia with Curtis
25. ...write and publish a book
26. ...record an album
27. ...fight for the greater good - and win.
28. ...see abortion made illegal. Forever.
29. ...adopt a child
30. ...go to law school
31. ...be on the radio (as an on-air personality)
32. ...be on the radio (singing my little heart out!)
33. ...feel 100% comfortable in my own skin about 90% of the time
34. ...think about "that time in my life" without crying uncontrollably
35. ...muster up the courage to call "that person" and begin a healing dialogue for us both


There you have it!