My Bloviation Celebration!

"One woman's life journey of love, laughter, and lipgloss..."

mercredi, octobre 13, 2004

Guess Who's Back? Back Again!

In the words of the hilarious Dave Chappelle, "I'm back, bitches!" :) I've been gone for far, far too long. I could use the standard (but honest) "I've been too busy to Blog" excuse, but hell, that's boring and we're all busy. The more I look at Blogs online, the cooler I think they are...and the more I want to maintain an active one for myself. That being said, the last several days have been spent fighting with the folks at BloggerHelp(tm) trying to get my stupid password reset (because, in my infinite genius, I forgot the password I'd initially used to create this Blog). After doing everything their website told me to do...over and over and OVER...it finally worked. So I'm back! Anyway, the last several months have been filled with various goings-on and events. Work's keeping me on my toes. My toddler turned three this September, and we had a huge soiree to celebrate the event. I've been entertaining more and more, and finding that I absolutely LOVE to cook for guests and have big groups of friends over to eat, chat, and be merry. I've gotten back in to crochet, and am working furiously on two new projects (photos of which will come soon). I'm still the president of my sorority's local alumnae chapter, and I represented us this summer in Washington at our National Convention. We picked up an Honorable Mention for "Outstanding Alumnae Chapter," which thrilled me to no end. It's been a good last seven months. More to follow. (That's a promise.)